Journal Entries

• First Week of College !
    Hey what’s up, I’m excited to post here for the first time. I’m proud to say I successfully made it through the first and second week of college. To be honest I am not complaining, I am actually quite satisfied with my classes and teachers so far. All of my teachers have been very flexible… Read more: First Week of College !
  • Journal Entry #2
    Hey what’s up. I’ve been feeling really happy lately, and I have to say a good part of it is because of college. I feel like focusing on college gives me something to do during quarantine, and with my flexible class schedule, enough free time to do other things as well. Of course, minus the… Read more: Journal Entry #2
  • Journal Entry #3
    Hey, so I’m on week 4 since my first day of college and I’m already over it. Just kidding… sort of. At first having five classes for my weekly college schedule seemed flexible. However now, I’m a little stressed, because as time progresses, my classes give more and more work, so I have to catch… Read more: Journal Entry #3
  • Journal Entry #4
    Hey, what’s up ! So updates on my roller skates: They’re super cute, I love them. However, roller skating is way harder than I expected. I’ve already fallen so many times, but thankfully I haven’t seriously hurt myself. I decided to buy wrist guards, a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads, because I honestly don’t… Read more: Journal Entry #4
  • Journal Entry #5
    Hey what’s up ! So I’ve been doing okay. Turns out I fell really hard on my tailbone while roller skating. 🙁 I ended up stopping for a while, so that I could buy a tailbone protector. I found this really adorable turtle pad to protect my tailbone and once it arrives I will go… Read more: Journal Entry #5
  • Journal Entry #6
    Hey, what’s up ! So in my last journal entry I expressed how unmotivated and stressed out I felt…turns out I still feel this way. I had to write a short play for my theater class, which was super stressful cause I left it for last minute, but it wasn’t that bad though. I actually… Read more: Journal Entry #6
  • Journal Entry #7
    Hey, What’s up ! So in my last journal Entry, I mentioned how I hoped that I wouldn’t feel so stressed out for my next entry…unfortunately the stress got worse. The week of 10/19-10/25 was the absolute worse ! I literally had so many assignments to do. My entire week consisted of doing classwork. I… Read more: Journal Entry #7
  • Journal Entry #8
    Hello, What’s up ! So I have great news and bad news :/ I’ll start with the good news. Turns out, I got my driver’s permit, which I’m super excited about. I can’t believe I got a permit, I feel so old and grown. Now I just have to learn how to drive >.< Anyways,… Read more: Journal Entry #8
  • Journal Entry #9
    Hey what’s up ! I’ve been super busy lately. The last few weeks/months of the semester are always so tedious. Besides having a lot assignments to do, I also have to focus on registering for my classes for the Spring semester. I honestly can’t wait for this semester to be over ! I really hope… Read more: Journal Entry #9
  • Journal Entry #10
    Hey what’s up ! So I successfully registered for all of my classes for the Spring term ! I’m a bit nervous due to not knowing if I chose good classes with good professors. Like I chose this math class, which scares me a little cause I’ve never been the best in Math. However, I… Read more: Journal Entry #10
  • Journal Entry #11
    Hey what’s up ! So I know my previous journal entries have been a bit depressing and sad, but this one is going to be more cheerful. For starters, Thanksgiving was amazing !! I spent the entire day with my family and my mom’s food was absolutely delicious ! It was a really amazing day.… Read more: Journal Entry #11
  • Journal Entry #12
    Hey, what’s up ! So I forgot to mention something in my last journal entry, which was that I watched “Shrek The Musical” in Netflix, for my theater class, and it was amazing ! I honestly recommend it to everyone who hasn’t seen it. Anyways, after my trip from Maine, I returned back to the… Read more: Journal Entry #12