Journal Entry #10

Hey what’s up ! So I successfully registered for all of my classes for the Spring term ! I’m a bit nervous due to not knowing if I chose good classes with good professors. Like I chose this math class, which scares me a little cause I’ve never been the best in Math. However, I feel pretty positive and I’m counting on God to help me get through the Spring term successfully. Also, I have a friend who registered for that math class as well, so it makes me feel a bit more relaxed. Moreover, I had a presentation for my African Heritage class which I was super nervous about, but I ended up doing pretty good. I feel so much better now that I got that presentation over with cause it was stressing me out a bit. I also finished my essay for that same class which was also stressing me out, but now that I got both of those assignments done with I feel like I can breathe. Not for long though, after hearing about all of the assignments I still have to get done before the semester ends, I feel like crying again, but I’m hanging in there. I know these past few weeks aren’t going to be easy, which makes me very anxious, but at least I have the support of my friends and family.

God bless !