Journal Entry #11

Hey what’s up ! So I know my previous journal entries have been a bit depressing and sad, but this one is going to be more cheerful. For starters, Thanksgiving was amazing !! I spent the entire day with my family and my mom’s food was absolutely delicious ! It was a really amazing day. Previously in one of my journal entries I mentioned how I was planning a trip to Maine with my sisters, so turns out we ended up buying the plane flights. We left to Maine the morning after Thanksgiving, and the flight was great. The hotel we stayed at was really pretty and they gave us these really amazing warm chocolate chip cookies that tasted great. I had so much fun at Maine ! I tried Oysters for the first time, and honestly they were okay, I have mixed feelings about them. I also tried lobster, but like the oysters, I don’t know how I feel about it. I didn’t like how chewy it was, like I thought it would taste like shrimp but it didn’t. 🙁 Moreover, I also visited a couple of lighthouses in Maine and they were so pretty, they looked like those images you see in postcards. I ate lots of amazing food at Maine and went bowling ! Although I lost in bowling and learned that I’m a pretty terrible bowler, it was still really fun, plus the wings at the bowling place were amazing ! The people at Maine were also super sweet, especially the cab drivers, it was so different from here in New York. Personally, if I ever go back to Maine, it would be during the summer time, cause it was freezing around this time, but I still had lots of fun. Anyways that’s it for this one. Take care !

God Bless.