First Week of College !

Hey what’s up, I’m excited to post here for the first time. I’m proud to say I successfully made it through the first and second week of college. To be honest I am not complaining, I am actually quite satisfied with my classes and teachers so far. All of my teachers have been very flexible and understanding, throughout these tough times, with the work they’ve assigned and the zoom meetings. At first, I felt anxious and stressed out about starting my first year of college online. Not only because I feared getting lost or held back with what I’m supposed to do in my classes, as it is easier learning in person, but also due to having to show myself through my camera. I’ve never liked FaceTiming because of how awkward and how trapped it makes me feel, so knowing that this college semester relies heavily on zoom meetings made me really stressed out. However, after starting classes, I am so thankful to be comforted by the fact that my teachers are very understanding and let us have the option wether to have our cameras on or off. I am also really content with my schedule because I don’t feel overwhelmed by it like I did in High School. With my college schedule, I feel free, like I have a life outside of school and my entire life isn’t focused ONLY around school. I thank God, for helping me get through my college experience so far, and I pray that the rest of this semester feels as relieving and pleasant as it has been these beginning weeks, not just for me, but for all of us. <3