Journal Entry #7

Hey, What’s up ! So in my last journal Entry, I mentioned how I hoped that I wouldn’t feel so stressed out for my next entry…unfortunately the stress got worse. The week of 10/19-10/25 was the absolute worse ! I literally had so many assignments to do. My entire week consisted of doing classwork. I was so overwhelmed that I didn’t want to get out of bed because I knew that as soon as I did, I had to start all of that work. For starters, I had to do my weekly reaction paper for my Individual and society class, which was honestly tiring. However, I’m not complaining cause the professor from that class is very flexible and understanding. Then, I had to a media assignment for that same class, which I kind of left for last minute due to all of the other work I had to do for my other classes. I was honestly procrastinating so much for that media assignment, I literally had writer’s block. After days and hours of putting it aside, I was finally able to get it done to the best of my ability. I hope my professor gives me a good grade on it. Moving on, that same week I also had my first college midterm, for my theatre class, and it turns out I got an 100 on it, which I’m super content about. Lastly, I had to do my character profile assignment for this class, which consisted of two parts. I was so tired at this point, but I had to continue and get it done. Surprisingly, I got both parts of the assignment done on time, without procrastinating as much. I’m super proud of myself for not giving up and completing all of my tasks. I pray I get amazing grades on all of those assignments and that I have no more stressful weeks like those throughout this semester. After that week, I did a lot of sleeping, which prepared me for my next week. Anyways that’s all for today. See you next time, God bless. Bye ! 🙂