Journal Entry #6

Hey, what’s up ! So in my last journal entry I expressed how unmotivated and stressed out I felt…turns out I still feel this way. I had to write a short play for my theater class, which was super stressful cause I left it for last minute, but it wasn’t that bad though. I actually had a lot of fun completing this assignment. I was able to explore my creativity when writing the play, which was fun. Moreover, I also has to do an outline and an essay for my African Heritage class. It was honestly so overwhelming. My African Heritage professor assigns so many readings, and with the many other assignments I have to do for my other classes, it’s almost impossible to get through them. After long hours of procrastinating, reading and doing research, I was able to finish both assignments on time. I just pray to God that my professor gives me a good grade for those assignments cause I honestly took my time with them. Anyways, hopefully I don’t feel so stressed out for my next journal Entry. God bless, see you next time ! 🙂