Journal Entry #3

Hey, so I’m on week 4 since my first day of college and I’m already over it. Just kidding… sort of. At first having five classes for my weekly college schedule seemed flexible. However now, I’m a little stressed, because as time progresses, my classes give more and more work, so I have to catch up and do everything on time for each class. I can’t complain though because at the end of the day it could be worst. I’m just powering through and trying to do all my work on time, so that I can make more free time for myself and my family. On the bright side, I’m really excited to share a story where my prayers were answered. Basically, I ordered roller skates on May 20th, 2020. This year roller skates gained a lot of popularity, so the company I ordered from had a high demand of orders and on top of that Covid-19 happened. Due to this my package got delayed… and I mean VERY delayed, not just for me, but for everyone else who ordered from that company as well. I prayed and prayed, and finally after 17-18 weeks, I received a tracking number, meaning my roller skates have shipped and will be arriving this Friday (September 25th). A lot of people who ordered around my same time were told they’d have to wait till the end of October and even November to receive their skates, so God really had my back. Although I didn’t get to skate during the summer time, I’m grateful and feel truly blessed to be able to skate even the slightest bit before it gets really cold. Anyways I’ll give updates about my roller skating experience for my next journal entry. God bless <3